General Terms and ConditionsThese General Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between customers and Fintale AG ("Fintale"). In the event of discrepancies or contradictions between these General Terms and Conditions and the individual consultation agreement, the latter shall take precedence.
1. Scope of servicesThe scope of services provided by Fintale results from the individual consulting agreement with the customer. Fintale performs the services diligently, but does not guarantee success. Fintale provides the services in accordance with the currently valid service description and reserves the right to modify the content and the implementation of services in individual cases if Fintale believes that the respective service provision can be better achieved as a result. In this case, the customer is not entitled to a (partial) refund of the fee paid.
2. Notices by FintaleNotices and notices by Fintale are deemed to have been duly given when: a) they are sent to the last address provided by the customer; or b) was sent electronically via email to the last email address provided by the customer; or c) made available electronically on the online customer profile with a corresponding brief notification via email; or d) sent in accordance with the Customer's most recent instructions. The date of the (electronic) copies or mailing lists in Fintale's possession shall be deemed to be the date of dispatch. Fintale accepts special instructions about addressing or withholding correspondence, extracts, etc. without obligation and without responsibility.
3. Customer Documentation and Electronic Customer AccessCustomer is responsible for providing Fintale with the correct information and documentation to enable Fintale to perform its Services. Fintale has no obligation to check the accuracy of information and documents provided and bears no responsibility for damage arising from such incomplete or incorrect documents. The customer receives electronic access to the customer areas of the Fintale website.
4. Right of disposalA signature regulation communicated to Fintale in writing applies to Fintale exclusively and until it is revoked in writing, regardless of any contrary commercial register entries and publications.
5. Transmission errorsThe damage resulting from the use of post, telephone, e-mail, other means of transmission or transport companies, namely from loss, irregularity, delay, misunderstandings or duplicate copies and any associated risk shall be borne exclusively by the customer.
6. Customer ComplaintsCustomer complaints regarding the services contractually provided by Fintale must be made immediately, otherwise the services provided shall be deemed to have been approved. If Fintale fails to provide an expected notification, the complaint must be made as if the notification had been received by the customer in the normal course of business and via the usual transmission channels. In the event of a late complaint, the customer bears the resulting damage.
7. Contractual provisions and business relationships with financing and processing partners, and outsourcing of servicesFintale works with various partners (e.g. banks, online brokers, insurance companies, pension funds) for financing and pension products. The customer enters into separate business relationships independent of Fintale with the respective partners selected by him. Any changes to the terms or conditions of this business relationship (e.g. changes in interest rates with financing partners) will be agreed directly between the customer and the partner. Fintale has no information obligation for these business relationships.
8. CopyrightThe copyright and all other intellectual rights in any documentation, information, analysis and other proprietary product provided or made available to the Client shall remain with Fintale or the relevant copyright holder. The customer is prohibited from passing on, making accessible, publishing or duplicating these documents, information, analyzes and other protected products to third parties outside his household.
9. Terms of paymentInvoices from Fintale are to be paid by the customer within 30 days of the invoice date, unless otherwise stated on the invoice. Fintale reserves the right to change the payment terms at any time.
10. Default of paymentThe customer is after the first written or electronic